Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our Website Is Launched and A New Year Begins

Today is the last day of 2011. The challenges I have faced this year trying to motivate my children to learn have resulted in this blog and now our website K8Motivate.com.

As the new year begins my resolutions include sharing this blog and website with as many parents, grandparents and friends as I can. And I hope that all will help to build a community of people with the common goal of raising the next generation of intelligent, creative and responsible adults. It is our job and our privilege to take on this task.

What will you do this year to contribute to the future of our children? This Blog is a good place to start and I will be looking for your problems, suggestions and comments.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment